Easy Raw Food Breakfast
A delicious, easy raw food breakfast that's filling and great for your health!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 16g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 9g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 49g
Dietary Fiber 9g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup raw almond milk (see recipe on this website)
- 3/4 cup raw, organic oats
- 1/4 cup raw, organic walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Emmy Super Cereal (or equivalent)
- 1 tbsp raw, organic golden flax seeds
- 1/4 chopped fresh or frozen fruit
- cinnamon, cardamom, and turmeric to taste
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl, stir, then add almond milk. Let sit for 10 minutes to soften the flax seeds and oats. Sprinkle with equal parts of cinnamon, cardamom, and turmeric for great taste and excellent health benefits!
Free Vegan Recipes https://free-vegan-recipes.com/