Vegan Tropical Zest Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
Delicious and easy, this healthful breakfast smoothie is made from apples, carrots, lemon, frozen tropical fruit, spinach, and more!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 31g
Dietary Fiber 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 organic red delicious apples
- 1 bag frozen fruit (tropical blend) with mangos, bananas, strawberries
- 1/4 fresh lemon juice
- 1 organic carrot
- 1 tbsp golden flax seeds
- 1 tbsp raw, organic almond butter
- 1 handful organic baby spinach
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ice
- Put all ingredients in the Vitamix or other high-speed blender.
- Mix and enjoy!!!
- Great for breakfast; kids love it, too!
Free Vegan Recipes https://free-vegan-recipes.com/